What We Offer
- Generous pay plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Weekly pay periods
- Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
- Paid Vacation
The Sales Consultant will guide customers through the complex car purchasing process. As our product experts, they will first help customers to select the right vehicle for their needs. Next, they will help us complete the necessary paperwork. Lastly, they will coordinate delivery and new vehicle orientation with customers. No Sales experience needed!
- Friendly personality, if you don't love people this is not for you
- NO previous sales experience required (we train!)
- Honesty (we wish we didn't have to say this)
- Tremendous work ethic
- Solid organizational skills
- Squeaky clean driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sales Consultants frequently:
- Stand or sit for longer periods of time
- Walk the dealership lot and showroom floor
- Drive a company vehicle with customers.
- Move frequently in and out of vehicles
- Bend, squat, or climb stairs occasionally
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally
Firelands Chevrolet Buick is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.