St. Joseph Orphanage, an innovative, comprehensive behavioral health and educational treatment agency, is looking for an independent, compassionate and motivated addition to join our team. By incorporating trauma-informed best practices and a culture of caring, St. Joseph helps children and their families on the road to recovery and success! We strive to be the premier child and family serving agency in Southwestern Ohio. Therapists have an essential role in assisting high need children and their families. Come be part of helping children on the path to healing.
- Strong Clinical Skills
- A Self-starter/takes initiative
- Great with time management
- Flexible and able to adjust to change
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- SJO Therapists provide community based (e.g., client's home, school, or community. center) individual and/or family therapy,
- Focusing on meeting individual mental health needs as 50% of time spent is direct care to clients.
- Therapist caseload is typically capped at 40, however dependent on client level of care.
- Due to the community-based nature of services, approximately 30% of time is spent traveling.
- 15% of time is spent completing needed documentation of services.
- Documentation in this position includes: Creating treatment plans in conjunction with the youth and their family, developing transition plans that address ongoing treatment issues, and providing evaluations and updates.
- Complete needed documentation collaboratively with youth using CareLogic, an electronic health record system.
- 5% of time is spent attending meetings, supervisions, and trainings as required by supervisor(s).
- Assist with collaboration/coordination of care with other mental health providers, both within SJO and external.
- Maintain compliance and adheres to all SJO policies and practices meeting critical expectations as defined
- Attends and utilizes supervision, carrying out all directives
- Reviews problems and concerns with supervisor to ensure effective and efficient completion of essential responsibilities
- Participates in all initial and ongoing trainings as required by supervisor, SJO and regulatory policies
- Completes required documentation and responds to requests from other departments accurately and by required deadlines.
- Coverage of licensure and certification exam fees
- Licensure supervision
- Great benefits package including low deductible medical insurance paid mostly by the agency, dental, vision, company-paid 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.
Status: Full-time Location: Varies, Hamilton Co. Hours: M-F, Typical Business Hours (Occasional evenings as needed).Requirements:
- Have a Master's degree in a Human Service related field from an accredited college with a preference given to candidates with a Master's degree.
- Have a Professional license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT) in good standing at all times to provide clinical services.
- Have previous mental health therapy experience with an understanding of various mental health diagnoses.
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Have a clean driving record with no more than 5 points and be able to pass a background check.