Velox Valuations Staff Appraiser - Miami-Dade County Florida
Velox Valuations is actively seeking experienced Certified Appraisers like yourself, to work with our established and dedicated employee appraiser team.
Velox Valuations continues to build one of the largest teams of expert real estate appraisers in the country, with over 100 Certified Field Appraisers & Trainees in 22 states and growing. As a company owned by appraisers, we understand the tremendous value of our team's knowledge and experience, and we strive to build systems, processes, and support to elevate each member to their maximum potential. Our goal is to achieve a positive work-life balance for each team member while maximizing their earning potential by hyper-focusing them on what they do best, appraisal assignments.
Comprehensive Benefits and Incentive Plan
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Bi-Weekly Pay & Monthly Bonus Plan
- Client Solicitation Commissions - Grow your current client relationships
- Wellness Plans - Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life and Disability
- Wealth Planning & Retirement - 401K Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 16 Days & 6 Company Paid Holidays
- Automobile and Phone Allowance
- Expense Reimbursement - Appraisal Software, MLS, CE and License fees
- E&O insurance covered by Velox Valuations
- Supervisor - Trainee Program
Who makes it on our team!?
- Active Certified Residential Field Appraisers
- Must have strong evaluation and analysis skills, excellent attention to details, team player, high energy, and self-starter
- Ability to communicate both orally and written, speak clearly and persuasively; in a timely fashion
- Handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully meet / exceed monthly minimum production
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be an active Certified Residential Appraiser meeting the qualifications of all State level requirements.
- No current or pending Disciplinary Action for any state.
- No prior disciplinary that resulted in suspension, denial, revocation, that has not been subsequently reinstated.
- Geographic Competency of all Real Estate related trends associated with the Appraisal/Valuation Process.
- Strong analytical ability required to review quantitative and qualitative data
- Render professional judgments based upon USPAP and client guidelines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with others with tact and diplomacy.
- Must become proficient with Microsoft Office suite, all Velox company and client online portals.
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service.
- Work schedule flexibility to accommodate client / borrower needs.
Want to Learn more about Velox Valuations - CLICK HERE
Velox Valuations LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
“We Value America”