See all jobs in Spartanburg SC
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC
Type: Full Time Employee
# of Openings: 1
Surgical Care Affiliates is looking to add a Certified Nurse Assistant to our Spartanburg Surgery Center due to increase volume. Our center boasts 4 Operating Rooms, 2 Procedure Rooms, and averages approximately 700 cases per month which are a mix of Spine, Total Joints, Urology, and a variety of Orthopedic procedures. Our multi-specialty center is a fantastic place to work and build your career!
More great reasons to join our team:
- Generous Paid Time Off including 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or call
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the professional staff.
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements.
- A CNA adheres to the facility's Core Values and mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- Certification as Nursing Assistant
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Ability to work in a high paced area and able to adapt to various tasks as needed
- Individual should be able to transfer/lift patients and be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual
- Friendly to patient and a team player
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #CertifiedNursingAssistant #Healthcare #NurseLive
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.