See all jobs in Fort Myers FL
Job Location: Fort Myers, FL
Location: US-FL-Fort Myers
Type: Full Time Employee
# of Openings: 1
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Sr. Physician Office Liaison will sell to internal physicians and recruit new physicians in order to ensure maximize number of cases for our facilities. This position will ensure 6-8 calls per day, visiting with existing, credentialed physicians and their key office staff (and schedulers) to drive incremental case volumes to our facilities. In addition, this position will canvas the designated market assigned and will ensure all potential physicians are prospected and qualified for performing cases at their facilities.
- Responsible for maximizing case volume from all credentialed physicians
- Establishes and maintains long-term physician and office staff relationships
- Surgery scheduling and insurance verification
- Regularly visits physician offices to meet with physician and his/her staff in order to assess any needs that will result in increased case volume
- Communicates physician or office staff needs, as identified, to sales and operations leadership team to create positive impact
- Identifies other ASC/hospital relationships that physicians may have
- Understand and influence which cases can be moved to SCA facilities from hospital or competing ASC.
- Collaborate with others regarding opportunities to convince physicians to shift business from other facilities
- Covers assigned number of facilities (1-4), depending on geography and number of partners or utilizing physicians per facility
- Comprehensive knowledge of market and demographics including current and compelling targets
- Help disseminate best sales and marketing practices across the region and SCA
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to help us continue to be one of the industry leaders in organic growth. A successful Sr. Physician Office Liaison candidate will have:
- Strong mission and values fit with the SCA organization
- 1-2 years sales experience or experience in an industry related physician liaison role
- Demonstrated understanding of the ASC business model through direct or indirect experience
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills resulting in proven relationship building capability
- Ownership of results, self-motivated to achieve established goals and objectives
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with experience working with teams and in collaborative efforts to get stuff done and achieve results
- Travel may be required for training
- Reliable transportation is required
Please click HERE to apply
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.