We are hiring a Refrigeration Foreman to work in Central Florida and the surrounding area. This position will serve as a lead technical resource for commercial refrigeration projects installed in supermarkets, convenient stores and cold storage facilities.
- Provide support by managing labor hours, equipment and materials for project
- Promote teamwork, work crew productivity and workplace safety
- Forecast and schedule work daily and weekly assignments for crews
- Work with all trades including customer to ensure work is on schedule and quality completion of projects
- Provide on job status and performance
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Support a safe and clean work environment and follow company procedures
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Must be flexible - Schedule consists of work days, nights and out of town
- Read and interpret blue prints, specifications and scope of work
- High School diploma/GED or completion from a trade program
- Five (5) years of commercial refrigeration experience; Supermarket experience a plus
- Knowledge of commercial installation of refrigeration systems and tools of the trade is an absolutely must
- Expertise in refrigeration piping, fixture setting, pump down and startup of refrigeration systems
- Able to work independently and oversee all phases of project
- Ability to manage time, delegate assignments and follow through to ensure good results
- Ability to give clear instruction and guidance, as needed
- Good mechanical skills and use of hand and power tools
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC knowledge
- Ability to operate smartphone technology and other computer tools such as email, MS word and other construction software
- Ablility to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with safety policies
Must have a valid Drivers License with a good driving record
Legally eligible to work in the US
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
• Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
• Generous travel per diem
• Project bonuses
• Outstanding Health Benefit Package
• Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Matching 401k Program
• Life Insurance
• A paid referral program
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
ARC Services Group is proud to be one of Jacksonville's leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing services. Our experienced team is prepared to tackle complete project renovations and new construction projects from the ground up.
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Arc Services Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.