See all jobs in Tampa FL
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional team members.
Video Conferencing available for the interview process.
Roto-Rooter is still hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak. We're conducting interviews using a variety of safe methods that eliminate the need to meet in person. We continue to conduct service calls with enhanced personal protective equipment to keep our employees and customers safe while reducing the chance of spreading the virus.
As a Water Restoration Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Promote our commercial and residential services to insurance agents for properties that have been damaged by water
- Front line and first responder for our company
- Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
- Use Xactimate software to create proposal
- Be the point of contact for the customer and insurance agent throughout the project
- Ensure project is completed in established time frame and to the customer's satisfaction
- Sales experience preferably in the restoration or service industry
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent using Xactimate software
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.