LSI – Director Landscape Construction Services
Join the #1 Commercial Landscape Management company in Tennessee and lead the Landscape Construction Services Division to the next level as we grow from a significant regional player with presence in more than 16 states (52nd largest in the country up 10 places in the last year) to a national player.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to establish strategy and vision.
- Translate strategy into operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Establish daily operational routines and workflows to ensure efficient use of labor, materials and equipment.
- Enhance division profitability by improving production and inventory control programs.
- Ensure effective recruiting, professional development, performance management and staff retention.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the team of Project Managers, Superintendents, and team members with proper support to ensure that construction operations are performed in an organized manner, within budget while meeting customers' expectations.
- Build weekly and monthly construction backlog forecasts and continually track and report on project performance/profitability with full P&L responsibilities.
- Analyze operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist the VP of Construction Services in developing division performance reports for Executive Team/Board.
- Strong Salary with Performance Bonus Opportunities.
- Vehicle Allowance/Company Vehicle options.
- Work/life balance with no anticipated travel.
- Full benefits, paid Holidays/Vacation, Phone Allowance, Technology Package and more...
*No recruiting inquiries will be accepted.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years construction experience with extensive field/build experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture & Horticulture, Construction Science or Construction Management preferred.