Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. in Lenexa, KS is looking to hire entry-level candidates with no prior experience who enjoy working in a clean, climate control building. This position is responsible for cleaning, deburring, measuring, and prepping sheet metal for CNC Machining. This team member also assists management in production scheduling and working within departments to ensure continuous production flow.
Position Type + Hours:
This position has the potential to be a permanent part-time or full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime on Saturdays. We are looking to fill a position within the following hours: Mid-Shift: 11:00am-7:00pm. Pay is up to $13/hour, plus benefits valued at up to $6.90/hour, plus any applicable differentials.
• Detail-oriented, time management, and strong communication skills required.
• Ability to read, comprehend and write English at a level to effectively use/interpret instructions.
• Able to work independently, as well as with others in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to learn quickly is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a candidate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Benefits: (provided for full-time employees)
• 100% Paid Health, Dental + Accident Insurance (employee-only coverage)
• Health Savings Accounts, with employer contribution
• 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution
• Life Insurance, Short + Long Term Disability
• Vacation, Sick Time + Paid Holidays
• Additional supplemental insurances plans are offered
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing.
By submitting your application, you give permission to Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. to communicate with you by email, phone, and/or text message (also known as SMS). You can opt-out of texts at any time by replying STOP. Message and Data rates may apply.