Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. in Lenexa, KS is seeking candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment in a clean, climate control building. We are looking to hire entry-level candidates with no prior experience. These positions involve polishing or prepping cutting tools for the label and envelope industry. The work is very hands-on and requires basic math skills.
Position Type + Hours:
These are permanent full-time positions. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays. We are looking to fill the following hours: Second Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Pay is up to $13/hour, plus benefits valued at up to $6.90/hour, plus any applicable differentials.
- Willing to work with chemicals.
- Basic mathematics skills required.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write English at a level to effectively use/interpret instructions.
- Detail-oriented, time management, communication, and multitasking skills required.
- Able to work independently, as well as with others in a fast-paced environment.
Mostly standing and walking. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. *All safety equipment and clothing will be provided.
- 100% Paid Health, Dental + Accident Insurance (employee-only coverage).
- Health Savings Accounts, with employer contribution.
- 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution.
- Life Insurance, Short + Long Term Disability.
- Vacation, Sick Time + Paid Holidays.
- Additional supplemental insurance plans are offered.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing.
By submitting your application, you give permission to Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. to communicate with you by email, phone, and/or text message (also known as SMS). You can opt-out of texts at any time by replying STOP. Message and Data rates may apply.