The IT System Administrator is responsible to maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of end-users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Network file shares/folders configuration and management.
- Network configuration, maintenance, and upgrades (switches, routers, bridges, access points, wired and wireless).
- Help maintain and monitor system backups.
- Workstation and laptop configuration, maintenance, and upgrades
- VMWare/Server configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Active Directory configuration, maintenance, and upgrades.
- SQL database maintenance and optimization.
- VoIP phone system configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Office 365 email system configuration, monitoring & maintenance.
- Antivirus software monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Firewall, ASA, VPN configuration, and monitoring.
- Help develop, implement, and enforce security measures.
- User configuration and maintenance
- Respond to and troubleshoot user issues.
While performing the duties of this job, the position requires one to regularly required to sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and see, talk or hear. The position is frequently required to stand, walk, carry, or pull. The associate may be required to climb, bend, or squat on occasion. The associate must regularly lift and/or move 20-35 pounds and occasionally lift or pull 35-50 pounds.
• 5+ Years of IT Network, Workstation, MS Office, Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, SQL, VoIP, Experience.
• Self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision.
• Positive attitude