The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for managing sales support by overseeing the processing of customer orders. They will assist in all aspects of the ordering process, including introduction of new products, developing customer solutions and resolving customer discrepancies. The Customer Support Manager will also provide hands on leadership and training to Sales team to assist in strategic growth and development of individual, team, and company-wide goals. They will lead and participate in orientations, training, and ongoing development of Inside Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives. The Customer Support Manager will also serve as the internal CRM Specialist between Inside Sales, Marketing, IT and Outside Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide sales support to inside sales team.
- CRM-TDF Champion
- Manage the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns and provide after-sales support when requested.
- Collaborate with internal support departments
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for inside sales representatives
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team; monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff; provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- On-board new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Provide ongoing leadership and motivation resulting in employee development, personal job satisfaction, and retention.
- Ensure all team members are trained in best practices related to customer service skills, order management and software.
- Maintain supportive and positive cross-functional relationships with sales, marketing, logistics, IT, and finance.
1. Strategic Thinking. 2. Business Acumen. 3. Leadership. 4. Results Driven. 5. Financial Management. 6. Problem Solving/Analysis. 7. Collaboration Skills.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position manages subordinate inside sales representatives and customer service representatives and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the inside sales department. This positions responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems..Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree is required; and/or 6 to 8 plus years in sales management/leadership roles in a variety of businesses and industries.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be PC literate (MS Office) and have strong data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing inside sales and customer service
- Must have experience in TDF (Tour de Force) or other similar type sales management data system
- Must be process driven, tech savvy, with a dynamic personality
- Ability to train and develop inside sales department
- Must have excellent customer relation skills
- Must be highly a highly organized and efficient professional
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day