Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Bid Support Coordinator to join our team.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Assist locations across the US and Canada to complete RFPs or bid documents. Work closely with field team members to reflect the pricing, services and differentiating value they want to provide to the schools/districts for whom they are submitting a RFP/bid. Ensure all documentation submitted with RFP Response is accurate and signed. Provide field leaders with Annual Business Reviews (ABRs) to assist the territories in demonstrating the business relationship and value provided between Lifetouch and the school district.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents, edits and creates RFP/Bid materials to support the Schools field
- Provide fulfillment of the district bid selling strategy by review and response to bids.
- Work collaboratively with RDSs and local selling teams in the field to gather appropriate details and specifications in order to support district bids and initiatives
- Provide comprehensive ADRs to support sales initiates in the field
- Partner with Host Marketing to create bid presentation materials. Ensure ongoing development and updates to enhance the overall bid proposal process and presentation.
- Provide status updates to the field regarding the communication processes and presentation protocols to ensure a high degree of understanding of district bid status and success.
- Maintain proactive, ongoing communication with internal departments and field.
- Maintain and keep all district opportunity overviews and results current
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or
- High School Diploma
- College Degree Preferred
- Prior RFP/bid writing experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill Strong understanding of grammar and business writing.
- Time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams and participate as a productive team member
- Ability to solve basic problems within own work group and provide an innovative approach to achieve own work group objectives
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to receive & understand basic bid information
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines