Have you ever gazed up during a concert and noticed all the truss and lighting? Theres a possibility that gear belonged to 4Wall! We are a nationally recognized entertainment lighting company that operates in eleven offices in the US and internationally in the UK and Germany. 4Wall has made its mark in the California Desert for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, to the High Roller in Las Vegas, to Saks Fifth Ave in New York City for the Land of 1000 Delights display.
We are looking for an Intern to come join the 4Wall team!
What you will be doing:
Learning the specifics of lighting and video gear
Learning the operational processes of a rental shop
Prepping 2-3 shows in our warehouse
Learning about the sales process; practicing and then writing up real jobs
What we look for in an intern:
Our internship is designed for individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the fall.
This person should have knowledge of or experience with the Entertainment Lighting & Video industry. In addition, we are looking for someone who is highly-motivated, a team player, and is enthusiastic about learning gear, processes, and general skills to get started in the industry!
What you should know:
This position is full time. Locations TBD.
Why You Should Work for 4Wall
- Our People Rock! We pride ourselves on having a family feel where everyone feels welcomed and valued. No matter what your role is at 4Wall, you are a key piece to the success of the company.
- Perks, perks and more perks! We make it a priority to take care of everyone who works at 4Wall. Beyond comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, our benefits package features a 401(k) with 5% company match, company-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, Personal Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and much more!
- The A+ Environment Its casual Friday every day! We strive to create a culture that encourages everyone to interact with each other and have fun. Everything from Star Wars day, to employee contests, to health and wellness months, to chili cook offs. Giving back in our communities is also important as we donate our time and gear to numerous charities.
- Our Future is Bright Pun intended! 4Wall is a growing business and there are a lot of exciting things happening here. We are involved in various markets in the industry and are looking to continue our surge in serving the nation with the highest quality rental gear with outstanding customer service.
What do I need to do to get started?
- Apply for the internship
- Submit your application online at www.4wall.com/careers
- Applications will be accepted November 1 March 8, 2020
- Our recruitment team will review your application. If you are qualified, we will pass it along to the hiring manager. If you arent, we will let you know as we dont like to leave people hanging.
- Complete a phone interview
- Phone interviews will be scheduled and conducted March 9 March 27, 2020
- Internship offered if selected, the hiring manager will contact you to offer the role. If you arent selected, dont worry, we will let you know so you arent left wondering
- Offer letters will be sent early April
- Complete a background check and a drug test
- Start your internship in June
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, theyll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
4Wall is an EOE.