Carolina International Trucks is looking for a Diesel Truck Mechanic / Service Technician
Diesel Truck Mechanic / Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices
- Accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Ability to organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency and productivity in the performance of all job functions
- Continual training and development in support of individual career and company goals
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards
Diesel Truck Mechanic / Service Technician Requirements
- 5+ years of Diesel Truck Mechanic / Service Technician experience in an OEM Heavy Truck dealership setting
- Possess factory training certifications in one or more engine models
- Possess factory training certifications in electrical, drivetrain, brake systems, air conditioning, etc.
- Hold CDL license or be capable of obtaining a CDL license
- Fluent with current diagnostic software