Job ID: 2019-1693
# of Openings: 3
Category: Facilities Maintenance
LA County HC R Los Amigos
Servicon Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most successful property management companies in the region. Servicon is seeking experienced and motivated candidates to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous cleaning experience and the ability to work independently to ensure completion of cleaning duties.
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client’s partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the healthcare facility, stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor’s closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- 1+ years of custodial experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in floor care and carpet cleaning a plus
- Prior experience cleaning in healthcare facilities preferred
- Must be fluent in English language
Servicon offers competitive benefits including paid vacation/sick/holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and 401k. Eligibility for benefits is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to job location, union designation, and job duties. Candidates will be provided an individualized benefits offering information sheet.