Connect Wireless is AT&Ts 2ND LARGEST National Authorized Retailer with over 120 locations in eleven states! We do more than sell wireless and entertainment solutions. We are committed to making our employees and customers genuinely happy. Our success is built on our belief and mission that we will deliver an extraordinary experience to our Team Members and Customers each and every day.
Take action at the heart of our retail stores. Incorporate your knowledge of retail and outstanding leadership skills to oversee and execute store operations while cultivating and managing an exceptional sales team. We are seeking a Store Manager that will provide unmatched support to our sales consultants and customers in a variety of ways.
Perks of working at Connect Wireless
- Competitive earnings package with a base salary plus commission
- Contests and promotions for additional bonus opportunities
- Advanced training opportunities to certify on specific brands like Apple and Samsung
- AT&T and DIRECTV product and mobile rate plan discounts
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Core Duties and Responsibilities of a Store Manager
- Leading team to achieve sales targets and metrics
- Recruiting, hiring and assisting in the development of new employees
- Resolve customer and employee issues
- Monitor store appearance and product availability for a clean, organized shopping experience.
- Be committed to diversity, inclusion, and integrity in a respectful work environment.
- Executing and implementing policies and process of Connect Wireless and AT&T
- Working closely with Regional Leaders to ensure the best outcomes
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of wireless experience
- Must be capable of working full-time including holidays and weekends
- Past supervisory experience in a comparable role
- Computer savvy and able to operate basic office equipment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus
Connect Wireless is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tags: Management, Leader, Supervisor, Lead / Small Business, B2B, Mobile, Tech, b2c, Cell, Cellular, Phones, Marketing, Satellite, Store, Sales, Customer Service