Thank you for your interest in joining our team!!
369 Management Dunkin' is an independently owned franchise of Dunkin'. We operate 14 stores in New Hampshire and Maine, and we are always looking for great leaders to join our team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and leadership skills in a variety of ways, becoming a part of the leadership team for 369 Management Dunkin is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone our team, from our franchisees to our managers to our crew members, work together and takes pride in doing a good job.
At our stores, our team members are the fuel that helps our communities run. Working for us is an opportunity for you to achieve success and career goals. Every single member of our management team started as a regular crew member and worked their way up. We are committed to making you feel important and part of a team. You will have the chance to work in a fun environment, making a competitive wage, while learning and developing skills to fuel your future.
As a Store Manager you administer, direct and oversee the effective recruitment and development of your subordinates. The Store Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards of quality service & cleanliness. A Store Manager will operate his/her restaurant in a cost effective manner by assisting in obtaining goals set forth by upper management.
A Store Manager must demonstrate sufficient application of knowledge and leadership, always remain engaged and in tune with customers and employees needs and drive towards the continuous improvement of overall store operations.
• Leading operational Excellence
• Keen focus on 100% Guest Satisfaction
• Understanding the importance of training and development of team members
• Achieving financial goals such as sales projections and cost controls
• Utilizing effective communication and coaching skills
Our Ideal Candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability to think and work independently. Experience in the food service industry is required. Food Safety, Serve Safe Certification is a plus!
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off / Sick Pay
• Employee Meals
• Monthly Bonus with an unlimited ceiling based on sales, operations and cost control
• 100% Medical & Dental Insurance for single plans, plus 50% contribution to spouse and family plans.
• AFLAC Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Available
This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. Apply now to join one of the most exciting brands in America at our dynamic, award winning franchise!
Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the If hired, they will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.