Job Location: Roseville, MN
Export Sales Coordinator
Job ID: 2019-2142
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader in reliability, service, and innovation, has an opening for an Export Sales Coordinator to work in our Roseville Corporate Headquarters.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Export Sales Coordinator is responsible for timely and courteous international customer assistance. Regular input will be received from International Sales / Marketing.
Responds to International customer orders for product and inquiries about the status of orders and location of shipments. Conveys pricing information and responds to requests for literature. Enters orders into system. Relays sales leads to appropriate parties. Researches customer order status and informs the customer. Works with selected freight forwarders by calling carriers to verify location of shipments. Expedites orders within limits of authority. Maintains a good working relationship with customers.
- Receives orders and inquiries from international customers outside of NAFTA and potential customers.
- Provide assistance to customers who experience difficulties with shipments or who need emergency help.
- Performs basic contract review to identify freight specific issues/problems that need to be negotiated or addressed because they represent risk to Horton.
- Maintain customer satisfaction on all transactions, refers problems that cannot be personally resolved or those that are outside limits of authority to the appropriate department lead.
- Works with Supply Chain to organize efficient and effective freight that is consistent with our existing contracts with carriers and Horton policies governing such arrangements.
- Manage all aspects of the All-Makes product line sales in the International markets. This includes negotiating pricing, payment terms, and accounts receivable issues.
- Will perform work to support Logistics and Compliance Manager.
- Needs an understanding of Incoterms.
- Liaison for customer packaging inquiries with the Horton factories.
- Coordinates shipments between plants going to Customers outside of NAFTA
- Liaison between International customers, freight companies and Horton factories relating to logistics issues.
- Requires a 4-year degree, or equivalent education, i.e., two years of closely related experience for one year of education.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of customer service experience.
- Experience with multi-cultural communications required.
- Working knowledge of ERP-MRP and INCO-Terms preferred.
- Conversational in at least 1 foreign language preferred, but not required; Chinese or Spanish is a plus.
Must be able to show legal authorization to work in the United States. No Visa sponsorship provided. Relocation allowance may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, qualified candidates should log onto https://careers-horton.icims.com.
EOE. Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For more information on Horton, Inc. please visit our web site at www.hortonww.com.
No recruiters and no phone calls, please.
VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority Referral of Protected Veterans