See all jobs in Miami FL
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job ID 2019-1511
Dealership Land Rover/Jaguar
Category Customer Service/Support
This position requires a highly adaptable individual to be able to point customers to the correct information/individual being sought. Incumbent is the first point of contact with customers and shall represent the company in a positive light by greeting customers in a friendly upbeat manner, answer inquiries and provide information to the walk-in and phone-in customers, potential customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding product, activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Greet persons entering the premises in a cheerful upbeat manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Educates customer on current product line options and basic product specifications
- Provide product information (brochures) for customers when requested
- Provide and deliver the highest standards of service to our customers and provide assistance as needed.
- Works closely with salesperson
- Supports F&I and sales team as needed
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
- Participates in required training
- Keep a current record of staff members' availability.
- Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat and well organized.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Provide coverage for other Customer Care Specialist when needed.
- Demonstrates the company's core values
- Complies with company's policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Oriented - Motivated and proven ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay close attention to details and follow through on a task.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Team player- Strong sense of team. Ability to work with and support one another.
- Friendly High Energy - The ability to deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Good listening skills, and questioning techniques to determine guest needs
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry and about revolutionizing the way the world buys cars
- Have the desire to be a part of an ever-growing company in a highly dynamic environment
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Core Value: Family-Employee is a team-player, and promoted cooperation, professionalism and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Core Value: Openness - Employee builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Core Value: Commitment - Employee shows hard work, commitment and dedication on the job and committed to influencing others to act in support of the company. Employee is committed to optimal performance. Employee adheres to being committed to following all company policies and adhered to all workplace safety and exercises care while on the job.
- Core Value: Integrity - Earns others trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions such as fellow co-workers and with customers.
- Core Value: Stability - Employee demonstrates steadfast loyalty and commitment to working consistently toward the common goals of the organization.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education:High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: One year of customer service oriented experience in a position with high walk-in traffic.
Computer Skills:This position requires an intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Incumbent must maintain a polished, professional appearance.
- This position requires incumbent to be highly reliable and on time to work as scheduled.
The work environment is extremely fast paced and energetic.
Summary of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer awesome benefits like these:
- Health Insurance
- Long-term disability income protection (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional Short-term disability
- Life and Accident insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional life buy-up, spousal and child coverages
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Legal service
- Lending service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Philanthropic Opportunities