See all jobs in Key West FL
Job Location: Key West, FL
Job ID 2019-1525
Dealership Keys Auto Center
Keys Auto Center is a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, Automotive News' Best Dealerships To Work For. If you have the drive, we have the career for you.
We are looking to add 1 qualified service consultant to our team for the following brands: Chrysler, Toyota, and Ford.
Owner loyalty, customer satisfaction, and retention are the primary functions of the Service Consultant. Other responsibilities include department profitability, protection of dealer's assets, product knowledge, meeting promise times for the customers, labor and parts sales, customer relations, work area and customer area housekeeping, and maintaining accurate legal documents and customer records.
- Maintain Customer relations with all existing and future clients and businesses.
- Attempt to resolve any customer concerns or seek the appropriate management contact to assist.
- Maintain pleasant working relationship with all dealership employees.
- Plan and coordinate known appointments that will be arriving the next day.
- Answering service calls and following up in a timely manner.
- Review all monthly specials, learn current service menus and review sublet vendor services.
- Maintain department and customers service files and review for accuracy before sending to final scanning.
- Determine and discuss alternate transportation needs with customers.
- Greet customers, obtain and verify customer information and vehicle data, retrieve service history and follow the service consultant process manual.
- Process after hours drop off vehicles and towed in vehicles.
- Prepare all pickup and delivery clients and have ready for the drivers. Refer to pickup and delivery process manual.
- Promote the sales of labor, parts, sublet services and accessories to meet the customer's needs.
- Provide customer with accurate estimates and completion times.
- Obtain customers signature on all repair orders, document agreements, and credit card payment slips.
- Check on progress of each repair order throughout the day and keep customer informed of any status changes. Record any agreed upon changes on the repair order.
- Review all repair orders and verify that parts are billed out on appropriate lines and that all customer and warranty items have been billed and coded.
- Verify that all quality control standards have been met and vehicle has been washed before contacting customer.
- Follow up with all aging repair orders and provide daily explanation to Service Manager for any repair order open longer than 4 days.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction inquiry score above national average.
- Capture valid customer emails and maintain a CSI email capture rate higher than the national standard.
- Maintain a follow up system for special ordered parts or vehicles that will need additional future repairs.
- Maintain a clean orderly office that is acceptable in accordance with dealership's standards.
- Maintain all common customer areas and assure that all amenities are stocked and in proper working order. Report any major janitorial issues that cannot be quickly cleaned up or require special service.
- Maintain all applicable certifications and keep continuing education up to date with TOE and dealer standards.
- Maintain Compligo and complete assigned modules in a timely manner.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and uniform while performing job duties or away at training.
- Conduct yourself in a suitable fashion when in uniform and off of the dealership premises. Your conduct will reflect the dealership directly and you must display a positive image for Warren Henry.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three years' experience writing service or related experience/training.
- Ability to read, write, reasonable spelling skills for writing repair orders and communicating professionally with email.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, taxes, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, tasks, or handle any customer situation.
- Ability to apply creative problem solving for any customer issue or concern and decide if further escalation is necessary.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Continually required to work in high customer centric environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move over to 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus