See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
ID (external): 2019-3702
# of Openings: 1
You want to play a direct role in helping an organization grow. You are fulfilled by networking to help people find the right career opportunity and consider yourself a life-long learner. You want to be in an organization that has excellent career development opportunities, values its employees, and is having a positive impact on society. Does this sound like you? If so, you just may be the right person for this role!
Stand Together is currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) to drive and support the recruitment of talent for a variety of customers across different fields. A successful TABP will manage the full recruiting life cycle to include partnering/consulting with hiring managers, developing fulfillment strategies, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, conducting phone interviews, in person interviews, and post interview/offer discussions. Strong customer relationship management skills and partnerships are key to having success in this role, accompanied by an ability to identify skilled talent that will positively add to culture. We value an entrepreneurial approach to our work with an openness to change that advances the organization's vision forward in a principled way.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Partner with hiring managers to conduct workforce planning, shape and qualify requisitions and build compelling job descriptions
- Look beyond the applications and find the best candidates for our organization, leveraging multiple technologies and creative outlets
- Pick up the phone and call (or meet face to face!) with prospective candidates, schedule and conduct phone and in person interviews and promote the organization to external talent
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment, looking for win-win solutions for both the candidate and our organization
- Seek out and implement process improvements. We do our best to leverage technology and are constantly looking for more ways to improve our efficiency. We want you to dig in and help us operate efficiently and provide our candidates with an exceptional experience.
- Attend industry conferences and networking events with a plan to develop relationships and a network of referral sources
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to "think creatively" and create new strategic approaches to recruiting talent
- Demonstrated ability to creatively source and outreach to candidates-a love of the hunt
- Strong attention to detail, organized and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The willingness and desire to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and to take on additional responsibilities
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing customer focused support to our partners
- Proficiency in candidate tracking software (ideally iCIMS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Experience working for a mission-driven organization or experience working for a recruiting agency
- Experience recruiting for marketing and communications roles
- Strong understanding of and excitement for the principles of a free society and classical liberalism
We are excited to announce that our philanthropic community will now be known as Stand Together - a name that defines who we are, what we do, and why. It's also a call to action: we invite anyone who shares our optimism for the future to stand together to help every person rise.
We work with: Nonprofit leaders at over 100 community-based groups. Over 700 of the country's most effective business leaders and philanthropists. Over 1,000 professors at 350 universities. Tens of thousands of K-12 teachers. And millions of grassroots activists in 35 states. We've united to move toward a society where people succeed by helping others, so that everyone has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential.
Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class. PM19