See all jobs in West Hollywood CA
Job Location: West Hollywood, CA
West Hollywood, CA Princess Polly US - Marketing
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has delivered fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 15 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
While already being a global player, in late 2018 we set up a new Los Angeles-based office, in addition to operating an office and distribution centre on Australia's Gold Coast. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our global teams in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
As Princess Polly's CRM/ Email Marketing Manager you will have the unique opportunity to create an email program from the ground up.
You will own the EDM program, Email automation, Customer segmentations/LTV, Customer data capture strategies. Plus rollout two exciting opportunities to create a market leading Messenger strategy, and rollout our Loyalty program.
Full-Time CRM/ Email Marketing Manager
Working from our West Hollywood office as the CRM/ Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving traffic & revenue for the business by flawlessly executing on daily sends and increasing email engagement through testing and analysis. You will be strategic, yet detail oriented; an effective project manager, technically and analytically driven.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR CRM/ EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
- Partner with key stakeholders to create an email strategy for the business
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, drip series, triggered emails
- Build and maintain the email marketing calendar and partner with leaders to plot daily marketing messages and stories
- Manage daily execution of emails from creative ticket entry, creative reviews, list and campaign set up in our email platform, coding, QA and scheduling
- Manage user experience/funnel from email to site
- Create and present email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create testing framework and partner with CRM analyst on test set up & reporting
- Partner with offshore resources to run inventory checks and merchandising FPL's as needed
- Partner with internal tech teams to build new functionality and triggers and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Partner with leaders to implement wins, learnings, new technologies and best practices to help grow the business
- Act as point of contact for cross functional partners (product/merchandising/acquisition) on email initiatives for business
- Setup and manage messenger / chatbot channel
- Manage email channel via automations, list growth and custom webforms
- Custom journey mapping across multi-channels
- Review attribution modeling
- Customer insights & data analytics
- Segmentation and targeting
- Personalisation & recommendations
- Marketing automations
- Ownership of CLTV, conversion rate, retention and reactivation optimisation
- Manage loyalty, VIP, referrals channel
IF YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THE ABOVE, YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES. REALISTICALLY THOUGH, YOU WILL HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in Email Marketing
- Strong knowledge of HTML (knowledge of XML is a nice to have)
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Email reporting experience; knowledge of email metrics and able to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights
- Experience with email coding (understand email coding best practices)
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- Experience with segmentation and targeting
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; must be able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented is a must!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
· Breakfast & Snacks Daily + All the Coffee, Tea, Water, & Soda You Can Drink
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 5 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the retail space!
#PrincessPolly #PollySays #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers #SomethingDifferent #ExcelerateYourCareer
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at THIS EMAIL . P lease note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address.