See all jobs in Woodburn OR
Job Location: Woodburn, OR
Salud Medical Center
Salud Medical Center
Do you have knowledge of construction, maintenance, and building systems operation? Do you enjoy project coordination? Are you a self-motivated individual who can work under little supervision? Then this may be the position for you! YVFWC is seeking a Maintenance Project Coordinator.
What you'll do:
- As directed by the Maintenance Project Supervisor, you will manage maintenance projects for the assigned region and visit sites to perform site-building and ground evaluations and meet with site administration to review these evaluations.
- Provide technical assistance and quality control for maintenance projects and concurrently monitor on-site maintenance programs with YVFWC standards.
- Mentor operations maintenance personnel in YVFWC policies and procedures in the functional operations of YVFWC building systems.
What you'll need:
- Associate's Degree. Two years of experience may be substituted.
- 5 years of experience in construction, maintenance, electrical, HVAC, or other building trades.
- Current driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.