Grow your career with us! Become a valuable team member today!
The medical assistant will assist the provider in providing quality care to patients.
What You Will Do:
• Assisting doctor with procedure room preparation.
• Assist in patient check-in and preparation.
• Assist doctor during procedures.
• Assist in procedure room and office clean-up.
• Call in prescriptions as necessary.
• Demonstrate flexibility in work hours and load as schedule demands.
• Any other duties assigned by Medical Director/Director of Nursing/Administrator.
• Travel to appropriate center as needed.
Who We Are:
Lags Medical Centers is the primary care musculoskeletal provider for California's Ventura County, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Portland, Oregon for a total of 31 locations.
Lags Medical Centers is commitment to total wellness and holistic healing is rooted in the use of non-invasive, ethical, and cost effective treatment plans that help patients manage and alleviate pain.
In Ventura County, the Central Coast and Central Valley, LAGS work closely with county community health centers, as well as Concentra in Fresno. We have become the preferred provider in pain management for the regions Medi-Cal populations.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week. .Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate:
Successful candidates for the Medical Assistant position should be a graduate of accredited Medical Assistant program and have current CPR Certification. Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role. Bilingual is a plus but not a requirement.