See all jobs in Houston TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Category Hourly Team Members
WHAT YOU BECOME
We are opening a new location in the Montrose area of Houston!
We will be interviewing for all positions starting this Thursday, July 18th and will continue interviews every Monday through Friday until August 23rd, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at Local Office
2617 Bissonnet St., Suite 200, Houston, TX. 77055. Parking is available. Look for the Postino signs to help direct you.
Fill out an application online to get an opportunity to interview as soon as possible or visit us onsite at Local Office
Become part of a team who is highly passionate about this industry and relentlessly deliver hospitality to our guests. Our mission is to make people feel good!
- Team focused collaborators
- Authentic and humble individuals
- People who promote a fun and positive place to work
- Individuals who are driven to be their best
- People who have integrity in their actions
You should have previous experience as a Bartender and willingness to learn. Previous applicable experience will be considered. If you don't have experience as a bartender, start in a server or service assistant position and begin your pathway toward this position. We reward hard work, a willingness to learn, and the right results
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people feel good.
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
- A highly collaborative, people-focused culture.
- Growth; we have several new stores in the pipeline
- Influence; we provide empowerment to our team members and give you a voice
- Access to benefits; for full-time eligible team members
- Development; beverage education in wine and beer; a career path; rewards and recognition for your work; a collaborative training platform; and more is added every day.