See all jobs in Houston TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Category Hourly Team Members
WHAT YOU BECOME
We are opening a new location in the Montrose area of Houston!
We will be interviewing for all positions starting this Thursday, July 18th and will continue interviews every Monday through Friday until August 23rd, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at Local Office
2617 Bissonnet St., Suite 200, Houston, TX. 77055. Parking is available. Look for the Postino signs to help direct you.
Fill out an application online to get an opportunity to interview as soon as possible or visit us onsite at Local Office
We are seeking highly passionate people who relentlessly deliver quality and excellence to our guests. Our mission is to make people feel good!
- Team focused collaborators
- Authentic and humble individuals
- People who promote a fun and positive place to work
- Individuals who are driven to be their best
- People who have integrity in their actions
Become a highly skilled Dishwasher who enjoys working with great people, great ingredients, in a fast-paced, energetic, and positive atmosphere. Must be passionate, dedicated, and inspired to meet the highest standards.
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people feel good.
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
- Prep the freshest ingredients in a scratch kitchen
- Become an efficient dishwasher with accuracy and speed
- Become familiar with the industry best practices in sanitation and cleanliness
- Organize, clean, and plan for success
- Maintain machinery and equipment
- Chop vegetables & fruits, prepare sauces, cook meats, use various methods of cooking and prepping as requested
- Cooperate and collaborate with a team of chefs
- Maintain a positive and fun atmosphere while learning and continuing development
You will need to have a current food handler's permit and previous experience in the role of line cook in a scratch kitchen.