Responsible for insuring daily functions performed on the warehouse floor are timely and adhere to ISO instructions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate daily with warehouse manager to be aware of current day priorities
- Print and review all picking labels and manage floor distribution of labels
- Print and review exception orders to determine resolve (pick and holds)
- Insure all orders due to ship same day are in process on picking floor prior to end of shift
- Coordinate with production for current and future ship orders with pending assembly needs
- Maintain adequate stock for shipping cartons, labels, void fill material
- Receive and respond timely to all internal customer inquiries regarding outbound shipments
- Reconcile open orders each night insure all orders due to ship were completed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years in a distribution environment, experience with production a plus