Job ID 2019-2054
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-WY-Cheyenne
Posted Date 2019-06-05
Residential Sales Professional
Culligan of Cheyenne
Hall's Culligan is searching for great sales talent to help grow our business. Our family of companies employs more than 800 people across nine states in over 40 locations. Bring your passion for sales and your drive for success to Hall's Culligan.
Our Sales Professionals bring the best in water treatment solutions to our customers. As a Sales Professional with Hall's, you will specialize in residential product sales. If you are looking for a position that will allow you the freedom to sell a product that everyone needs and you're motivated to give the very best service to our customers, then we want you on our team.
Why should you sell for Culligan?
- Competitive commission pay plan
- Unlimited earning potential - you control your paycheck
- Career growth opportunity with a company who promotes from within
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Extensive Culligan equipment and product training
- Team support with management that cares
- Unlimited customer potential with brand recognition and marketing
- International Culligan recognition for those with exceptional sales/service numbers
- Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
- Local and/or national sales incentives/contests
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Create, retain, and grow Culligan business in an assigned territory for direct sales and rental of water treatment equipment
- Cold call and run company generated leads and appointments
- Conduct water analysis tests for prospective customers
- Follow up on all leads and self-generating prospects
- Responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service through effective follow up and communication
- Must be outgoing and personable, eager to self-generate leads through cold calling, referrals, and a variety of methods for lead generation
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Customer service focused with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing & friendly
- A history of meeting and exceeding performance expectations
- Willingness to learn our products and be the local spokesperson for the brand
- Must have a decent driving record and be able to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50lbs
- For insurance purposes it is mandated that our drivers be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings required
- Prior sales experience is desired
Ready to apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Jeff Caruthers at THIS EMAIL or apply through our career center at https://careers-hallswater.icims.com
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life (+ the option for additional supplemental life insurance), Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Supplemental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.