See all jobs in Oklahoma City OK
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Donan's Forensic Engineer (Civil – Structural) are responsible for:
Donan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a "make people first" culture collide to make a business family. Donan is a nationwide, third-generation engineering firm founded in 1947. Donan is a leader in the forensic investigation industry with a diverse service offering that includes Forensic Engineer, Fire Investigation, Component Testing, UAV Services, and Litigation Support. For nearly seven decades, clients have turned to us for first rate expertise, conclusive answers, and superior insights through innovation. Donan is looking to hire new talent for areas where we are once again growing and currently has a need for a full-time or part-time Forensic Engineer with Civil or Structural Engineering experience, to cover our Oklahoma City, OK and surrounding areas. The Forensic Engineer (Civil Structural) is primarily focused on traveling to perform on-site data collection and investigative services and delivering a written report of observations, findings and conclusions to the client. Donan engineers consistently ensure that the forensic investigations conform to the quality standards of the firm, follow the scientific method, and meet the client needs regarding adherence to financial budget and timeliness of report delivery. Donan's total compensation package is impressive and includes benefits such as:|
- Work from home (remote)
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of annual salary)
- Company Paid Life Insurance & other supplemental coverages available
- Paid holidays
- Professional development and external training
- Philanthropy Program
- Company issued credit card
- Company vehicle with maintenance program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Laptop, cell phone, and all equipment
- Autonomy with flexible schedule
- Compensatory Paid Time
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HAS and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Robust Rewards and Recognition Program
- Providing expert forensic analysis to clients on an array of multi-disciplined engineering projects, with an unbiased and honest conclusion.
- Writing & submitting detailed and accurate reports on completed projects in a timely manner.
- Communicating and documenting communication with customers to provide timelines and project updates.
- Providing expert testimony and/or depositions as needed on projects in which they have been assigned.
- Being available and flexible with their schedule to accommodate additional hours during periods of peak business demand, and backlog as deemed necessary.
- Providing excellent customer service to company internal and external customers.
- Proactively pursuing additional training and mentoring opportunities, licenses, education, and/or certification (which are covered in cost by Donan).
Qualified candidates should have the following to qualify for this position:
- Actively registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state in which they are applying. (Multiple active state P.E. licenses are preferred but not required).
- Have an active NCEES record or be eligible to obtain within six months of employment.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in related engineering field: civil, structural, electrical, or mechanical.
- Experience in design, construction, analysis and technical writing are highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have superior customer service skills, be team oriented and enjoy service-oriented work.
- Have strong technical writing abilities with experience using Microsoft Word and proficient with general computer skills.
- Ability to meet all standards for pre-employment physical examination.
To view our current openings and locations, visit our website at www.Donan.com. Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.
- Frequently required to stand on one's feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing 50-100 lbs.
- Frequently required to climb onto first and second story roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.