Reporting to the Director of Sales at JazzHR, Account Executives are responsible for seeking businesses that can benefit from our award-winning platform. This role requires a tenacious, self-motivated people person with an unending desire to WIN!
Account Executives are assigned a revenue goal each month and work diligently to exceed the goals placed before them. You'll build relationships directly with our prospective subscribers while demonstrating the agility and efficiency that our recruiting platform provides to growing businesses. You must be a business professional and comfortable building relationships – you are the face of JazzHR!
JazzHR is currently seeking multiple Account Executives that will be based in our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
What you'll be doing:
- Initiate high-level relationships with companies that can benefit from the JazzHR platform
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through close
- Attain assigned revenue goal by promoting the JazzHR brand to our prospect base
- Reach activity levels proven to deliver successful results, as prescribed by the sales leader
- Utilize our superior sales process and sales enablement toolkit that will help you close business
- Leverage the power of our CRM to manage your work-life and prospect pipeline
- Successfully execute full lifecycle sales processes from pre-work, opening statements and detailed discovery, to informative product demos to evoke the needs of prospects and perform as a trusted advisor
- Be tenacious about meeting your sales plan every day, every week, every month, and every quarter
What you'll bring:
- Deeply ingrained “we win by delighting our customers” mindset
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve greatness
- Minimum 2 years of successful experience in Sales
- Bachelor's degree in business, psychology, marketing or related field
- Experience with the Human Capital Management market - a plus
- Gravitas to drive hard-charging execution, interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
- Formal sales training - preferred
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, and a sense of humor
This role is based in Waltham, MA and not eligible for telecommuting. Qualified candidates must be able to work onsite in our office each day.