Fall is here and members who took the summer off are heading back to the gym and we need personal trainers keep up with the demand. Now hiring for multiple positions with flexible hours.
Were looking for a Fitness Professional with personal training experience, a Nationally Accredited Personal Training certificate, able to lift and move 75 pounds and a willingness to achieve specialty certifications, CPR and any other certifications that may be required.
Each Fitness Professional is responsible for designing and implementing a custom-tailored workout and nutrition program based on each clients physical limitations and needs. You will motivate our members to accomplish their goals by developing solid relationships, maximizing their experience and by demonstrating the proper use of equipment. We keep ahead of the fitness trends by providing our staff with the best applications and technology to track the progress of and communicate with clients.
We want to make sure each new trainer has the tools they need to be successful and remain an employee for a long time. We provide an hourly paid based training period for every new trainer which allows you to build your client base while learning our systems and processes
- Health and Dental Plans
- Significant Company paid premium contribution to the health plan options.
- Company contribution to HRA to cover portions of the Health Insurance deductibles.
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Disability Programs
- Vision Plan
- Free all access gym membership plus free passes for friends and family
Why Should You Apply?
Apply now or visitwww.bestfitness.net/careersfor all current job postings.
Are you a natural motivator that can inspire others to achieve results? Do you want to help your clients achieve their best results? Are you tired of working 30+ hours each week and not getting any benefits or paid time off? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
- One or more of the following certifications required: NSCA-CSCS, NSCA-CPT, ACE, NASM, ACSM, PTA Global
- Or a 4-year degree in a health-related field such as Exercise Science or Kinesiology with the intent to receive a certification within 90 days of hire date.