We’re passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We’re a collective of diverse and uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each other’s successes. Our determination to make our customers’ lives better and break records is contagious—you find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
At Buildium we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team as an Inbound Sales Coordinator. Our Inbound Sales Coordinator team is growing quickly and we offer a structured career path designed to help you master the skills which will help you take the next step in your career. Sound good? Join us.
What you'll do as an Inbound Sales Coordinator:
- Work with prospects calling the sales to help support their business goals
- Learn and manage the business’ chat functionality and support prospect chat inquiries
- Initiate the Buildium sales process and schedule meetings for Sales Consultants which are set-up to deliver optimal value to potential customers
Who you are as an Inbound Sales Coordinator:
- Committed to using good judgement
- 0-1 years experience in sales/customer service
- Desire for and commitment to a career in sales
- An Interest in learning and challenging yourself
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our commitment to you as an Inbound Sales Coordinator:
- Become a Buildium platform and company expert by successfully completing our ongoing product and company trainings
- Participate in sales trainings designed to prepare you for a successful sales career at Buildium
- Learn best practices on how to use and maximize the value of world class customer relationship management software solutions
Benefits and perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.