Jet-Set Over-the-Road truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 21 days, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $59,000 per year, haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,500-2,800 miles per week exploring the country in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Pay
Up to $59,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within Alaska
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly from Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau, AK
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set OTR truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000