We are Northeast Ohio's largest locally owned Natural Food Store, proudly serving our communities for 37 years. Our specialty is providing high quality natural and organic foods and products along with education on food issues and the environment. We adhere to strict ingredient standards and promote locally grown food.
Operates a cash register and check stand to provide excellent customer service and the most accurate and efficient checkout service possible.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Performs a cash audit of the contents in assigned cash drawer at the start and end of the work shift.
- Uses electronic scanner to record prices.
- Is knowledgeable of produce merchandise carried in the store.
- Processes payments and other various discount transactions at point of sale, and redeems discount and promotional coupons.
- Bags merchandise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
(E) High school education or equivalent
(E) 2 years previous Cashier experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Verbal communication skills