Bills Distributing, Ltd. (BDL), an industry leader in beer and soda distribution, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Key Account Manager. This position is largely self-directed with time being spent in the office as well as at customer locations. The purpose of this role is to assist the sales department in growing all brands in the Bills Distributing portfolio and assist in the achievement of sales and distribution goals established by sales management and the Owners at Bills Distributing, Ltd. If youre looking for a collaborative team atmosphere in a fun and competitive industry, look no further!
• Utilizing the shelf set program, secure the best position for products in all BDL accounts per supplier standards
• Maintain weekly shelf set updates as required
• Work with retailers to establish proper space-to-sales
• Complete sales calls with Key Accounts to establish programming, new product sell ins, ad features on a monthly basis or more frequently if needed
• Actively promote all BDL brands per AB and CBC equity agreements and other Supplier agreements and direct sales staff accordingly
• Develop and maintain a good rapport with all assigned chain management personnel and BDL retailers
• A $55,000 - $70,000 annual compensation plus bonus opportunities.
• A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short term disability, and a 401(k) plan with a 5% company match.
• Company vehicle (provided during the work day)
• Bachelors degree in business/related field or the equivalent in education and experience
• Professional demeanor, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
• Good communications skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Necessary Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
• Demonstrate high levels of professionalism
• Strong analytical, organizational, planning and collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines
• Valid drivers license and good driving record
• Ability to move or lift various case stock, up to 30 lbs. continuously, up to 60 lbs. rarely
• Ability to sit frequently; occasionally walk, stand; use hands to operate computer keyboard or to lift, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear
Bill's Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer