We currently have a career opportunity for full-time Lending Trainer at our Corporate Office in Appleton!
The role of Lending Trainer at Fox Communities Credit Union is to improve employee effectiveness and performance through individual and group training of our consumer and mortgage lenders consistent with the Credit Unions philosophies, priorities and goals.
Responsibilities and expectations of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, plan and build a training program to support the retail lending area including internal processes, software, regulations, TRID, etc. Collaborate with the lending team to obtain and maintain accurate and current information.
- Conduct new employee and continuing education training for Mortgage Loan Officers, Consumer Loan Officers and Member Relationship Officers on products, procedures, policies, software and compliance.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Maintain training aids such as manuals, workbooks and visual aids.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- (1) A two year college degree or (2) completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Two to Three years of prior training experience.
- Knowledge of consumer and mortgage lending processes, software and regulations. Experience with Mortgage Cadence and Loans PQ is preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a motivational learning environment.
- Ability to be organized, while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in computer and business equipment operations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our employees are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all employees Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Apply Now
How To Apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our employees are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401k and paid time off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, please complete an online application and/or submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Fox Communities Credit Union