Technical Support Manager
Responsible for providing effective trouble shooting and service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. Duties include troubleshooting client software, hardware, operating system, and network. Representatives also test software to ensure quality, order replacement parts, perform repairs, and perform remote software installations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, phone, chat, etc.
- Logging work for every client within company provided software.
- Train customers on company cloud-based software systems.
- Setup/configure client software in accordance with support requests.
- Obtain general understanding of system, networking and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify, correct and/or advise on operational issues in client computing systems
- Perform remote sessions when required, including, but not limited to:
- software installation
- general PC debugging
- data backup and restore
- Customer training and education
- Research customer status using company provided software tools. Order necessary replacement parts with company provided software tools.
- Perform data capture of current trends in field.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Test software to ensure quality.
Personal Requirements: Before Hire
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly respond to issues via email, telephone, and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Highly skilled and / or educated in the area of Information Technology including cloud-based databases, Windows 7/8.1/10, modern web browsers, physical hardware, and networking.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and resolve multiple customer inquiries in parallel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent client facing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain work well under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of all technical support department Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work documents.
- Knowledge of all areas of the company’s products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred in Information Technology or Technical Certifications.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds while working in the office environment.
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around.
The following list includes some of the many features of our total package – just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
• Healthcare plan: there’s no money out of your paychecks for your insurance, it’s 100 percent company paid! We also offer employee paid plans, including medical plans for family members, comprehensive dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) Savings Plan: helps you save money for your future.
• Profit Sharing: company helps you save money for your future based on the profit of
• Incentive Bonuses: from productivity or attendance bonuses to free lunches to celebrate a new record set, we reward the entire company for a job well done.
• On-Site Gym & FREE Personal Trainer: helps you feel great about yourself. Enjoy working with the trainer twice a week or use the gym any day!
• Flexible Schedules: allow you to work the hours that fit into your lifestyle.
• Employee Discounts: allow you and your family to experience any of our products.
• Holiday Gift: annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
• Fun: theme parties and company dress up days. In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee health care insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment.
In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug.
Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.