A manufacturing company based out of Roanoke, VA is seeking an experienced NetSuite Developer for a 6-9-month project. This company requires the expertise and skillsets of a NetSuite Developer to assist the development team with implementing NetSuite into their business. As part of the implementation team the NetSuite Developer will be responsible for system customizations and support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience with SDF (SuiteCloud Development Framework)
- Development of custom applications with Oracle PaaS
- Enhancements in architecture and design decisions with applications within NetSuite
- Creates customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develops NetSuite save-able searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs.
- Work closely with ERP Administrator to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite product.
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- SuiteCloud Developer Certification
o 2 to 3 years of expert level of understanding in NetSuite, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, and integration technologies.
o 2 to 3 years of experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite in a warehouse and e-commerce contexts.
o 2 to 3 years of experience deploying and monitoring SuiteScript and SuiteCommerce applications.
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods.
- Experience building and utilizing APIs using SOAP and/or REST.
- Availability to work on-site during regular business hours.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to timelines.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum and Jira.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around.
The following list includes some of the many features of our total package – just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
• Healthcare plan: there’s no money out of your paychecks for your insurance, it’s 100 percent company paid! We also offer employee paid plans, including medical plans for family members, comprehensive dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• 401(k) Savings Plan: helps you save money for your future.
• Profit Sharing: company helps you save money for your future based on the profit of
• Incentive Bonuses: from productivity or attendance bonuses to free lunches to celebrate a new record set, we reward the entire company for a job well done.
• On-Site Gym & FREE Personal Trainer: helps you feel great about yourself. Enjoy working with the trainer twice a week or use the gym any day!
• Flexible Schedules: allow you to work the hours that fit into your lifestyle.
• Employee Discounts: allow you and your family to experience any of our products.
• Holiday Gift: annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
• Fun: theme parties and company dress up days. In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee health care insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment.
In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug.
Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.