FEECO International Inc., is seeking an Electro-Mechanical OEM Equipment Assembler. The position is responsible for the assembly of OEM custom capital manufacturing equipment. Mechanically inclined, accuracy and attention to detail, and an understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics will allow you to excel in this fast-paced environment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trained and highly skilled in the safe handling and use of various tools and equipment.
- Always work safely using Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, and other PPE as necessary to comply with safety standards policies.
- Verify that proper lock-out/tag-out procedures and precautions have been taken prior to any service being performed on a machine or piece of equipment.
- Responsible for the assembly and disassembly of capital manufacturing equipment using various power tools and impact and torque wrenches following blueprints and technical assembly drawings and instructions.
- Mechanically able to assemble machinery and equipment installing components and parts such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, and mechanical clutches.
- Check assemblies with drawings verifying proper dimensions and specifications.
- Inspect in-coming materials to ensure quality materials are used to meet customer’s standards and expectations.
- Inspect completed product against specifications ensuring all aspects of quality, accuracy, and safety have been met.
- Complete all final inspection documents and turn them into the QC Department.
- Notify the QC Department and Project Manager of any non-conformance issues. Writes up an NCR when required.
- Follow all shop floor control procedures
- Use of a forklift to move material throughout shop and from shop to loading area and onto truck trailers for shipment.
- Skilled in the safe handling of heavy equipment and materials.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane
- Must be able to weld
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to us.
3913 Algoma Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311