Ferrum College is accepting applications for the full-time position of Admissions Counselor to become part of a successful recruitment team. Regional travel and extensive evening telephone follow-up with student applicants are required. This position reports to the Associate Dean of Admissions and Dean of Admissions.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work with a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to utilize various admissions technologies to maintain student records and communicate with prospective families.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record and/or ability to obtain a driver’s license by start date.
For this position we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, life, STD/LTD insurances, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
To apply for this position, complete and submit your application at www.ferrum.edu, submit a cover letter of interest and a resume with names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references to: or Human Resources Department, Ferrum College, P.O. Box 1000, Ferrum, VA 24088. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Background check required.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume to
P.O. Box 1000
Ferrum, VA 24088
Ferrum College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.