An Inventory Control/Receiving Admin. is responsible for tasks in connection with the receiving of components from vendors, verifying/maintaining receipt records and inventory control functions of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Use a pick list or expedite form to pick/pull components for production work orders
- Stage all components for delivery to production warehouse
- Count items and bin locations
- Systematically make moves or adjustments according to manual count
- Report any large inventory discrepancies to Warehouse Manager and wait for further direction
- Put away raw materials from production work orders or POs, processed components and finished goods and systematically move into ERP
- Operate stand up or cherry picker to move material from staging area to storage area (bin)
- Check incoming merchandise for quantity, description, and damage; report discrepancies to Warehouse Manager, ensuring management is immediately notified of any discrepancies impacting production schedule
- Ensure appropriate paperwork accompanies all merchandise and is completed accurately
- Complete receiving reports, attach them to the P.O., copy and file
- Maintain file of receipts per vendor
- Maintain accurate, manual inventory records
- Organize, maintain and clean the warehouse area; report maintenance and repairs of forklifts and other warehouse equipment to Warehouse Manager
- Effectively communicate to all persons involved with purchase orders, work orders or sales orders of any issues with inventory that will affect the schedule or plan to ship
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
- Work under general supervision
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience: 2-3 years experience in inventory control and receiving, with proven attendance record and stand-up experience required
- Stand-up, cherry picker experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels
- Math and computer skills necessary to create and/or update documents and spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
__X_Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
__X_Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
__X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
__X_Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer