An Assembler III works in a production manufacturing setting. Responsibilities include using industrial machines to manufacture product, pack, count, and palletize product.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Slitter Vinyl/EGC
- Velcro machine EGC
- Side sealer - all steps EGC
- Heidelberg`s (corners & stamping of writing pkg.) Vinyl
- Carousel - Step 2 (large corner/bottom sheet) on carousel Vinyl
- Carousel 4 - Machine Vinyl
- Papercutter Paperbased
- Kluge Paperbased
- Inkers Writing
- Single needle - person is dictating sewing - straight seam Sewing
- Double needle - person is dictating sewing Sewing
- Serger Sewing
- Cutting Lamination/webbing Sewing
- Gerber Cutting - after set-up Sewing
- Spreading Sewing
- Place Lamination Sewing
- Automatic 2 (Critical) multi-part piece sewing back of etool or like item Sewing
- Cover stitch Sewing
- Bar Tack (Critical) multi-part piece Sewing
- Work under general supervision
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience: Previous work experience required, exposure to manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic math skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions.
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
__X_ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
____ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer