Responsible for serving as primary point of contact for any customer service issues, questions, or requirements at designated Envision Base Service Store. Assists in all other areas of store operations cash register operations, stocking, etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Work closely with customers to resolve any customer service related issues.
- Assist customers with any questions regarding the base store.
- Assist store management with price quotes as needed.
- Help ensure safeguarding of store assets andinventory..
- Maintain the Envision standard for exceptional customer service.
- Stock shelves, racks and bins with merchandise.
- Ensure store appearance is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Operate cash register as needed, to total customers merchandise selection a checkout counter and collect payment for purchases.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year experience as cashier/stocker at an Envision Xpress Store is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service, retail sales and computer applications.
- Experience with computer software applications such as Counterpoint are a plus.
- Possess a good work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions, and other duties as required, while working with all Envision employees as a team
- Proficient knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessment and resolution, meeting quality service standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to project a professional image to the public.
- Must possess, organizational, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer