Prepare all orders for accurate picking and on-time shipping while maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Generate and print sales order pick tickets, freight bills and process all orders.
- Accurately enter shipping information to generate shipping labels, packing slips, and invoice batches.
- Create and/or alter freight bill of lading forms to process all outgoing shipments.
- Determine and sort all small parcel, less than truck load (LTL) and full truck load orders for proper picking.
- Ensure that all appropriate paperwork accompanies orders and is accurate.
- Create specialty labels as required for customer-specific requirements.
- Create and process return material authorizations.
- Interact via internet with customers to obtain shipping authorization information and submit online advanced ship notices (ASNs).
- Fax paperwork to internal and external customers as required.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to receive price quotes for shipments.
- Report all shortages and backorders to warehouse manager.
- Commit inventory and process outgoing shipments, including generating backorder sales order pick tickets.
- Coordinate with Customer Service to resolve any shipment issues.
- Maintain adequate supply of shipping supplies and file as needed.
- Keep Warehouse Manager informed on maintenance and repairs needed on stock picker and other warehouse equipment.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with Dispatch as necessary.
- Flexibility to perform other job duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years experience using Microsoft products required, experience using MAS 500 system preferred.
- Dependable and self-motivated with ability to work independently with periodic consultation/direction.
- Must possess good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communication abilities.
- Knowledge of truck lines, transportation regulations, material handling, warehousing and shipping principles.
- Good math skills as well as problem solving skills and ability to seek solutions which are not readily apparent in order to ensure reliable execution.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Punctuality and accuracy in execution of transactions, data maintenance and other job responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and monitor data in information systems (e.g., SAP) to identify schedule/material discrepancies, inventory errors and other issues.
- General understanding of inventory management principles (safety stock, JIT, FIFO/FEFO, etc).
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer