Responsible for the collection, compilation, cataloging, and administration of Envision Sales related contracts both in original paper form and on electronic cloud-based contract management and storage applications. Provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support activities in order to ensure the compliant and efficient operation of the Envision Sales and Operations departments. Interact with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Contract Administration
- Collect and compile all Sales related contracts for both Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind and Envision, into a centrally located filing system.
- Manage and file original signed contract copies
- Scan and load electronic contracts copies to cloud-based contract management software
- Assign workflow processes to new contracts for managers that must review, approve, and sign the final document using cloud-based contract management software
- Facilitate review and contract signatures, within the assigned approval timeline.
- Produce contract copies for Envision managers upon request.
- Produce required contract related reports as assigned.
- Facilitate and participate in contract review meetings
- Administrative Assistant
- Perform routine administrative functions such as answering phones and responding appropriately based on urgency and priority; transcribing and maintaining meeting minutes; and making travel arrangements as requested
- Manage individual projects as assigned
- Assist with preparing presentations, reports, letters and other documents
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of all meetings including facility arrangements, sending reminders, and maintaining RSVP lists
- Assist with preparation of all meeting materials, take minutes at meetings as needed
- Assist with agency correspondence/mailings, telephone contact, and preparation of outgoing correspondence
- Maintain accurate files and contact information for Envision Sales related contracts
- Provide backup to other CI Administrative Assistants and the front desk as needed or requested
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred.
Experience: 3 years previous administrative assistant and/or contract administration experience required.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, familiarity with Internet.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative procedures and office equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and verbal communication abilities.
- Must possess good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated as well as able to work independently with periodic consultation/direction.
- Project positive customer service attitude, and possess ability to project a professional and congenial appearance and demeanor.
- Desire to learn and understand the needs of visually impaired individuals of all ages with diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer