Provide superior customer service by maintaining a positive, professional and proactive demeanor at all times while working through discrepancy issues, processing customer orders, processing and reviewing account adjustments, and monitoring and maintaining delinquent payments in order to meet and exceed established department goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Resolve complicated customer problems and discrepancies: customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write offs, customer reconciliations and processing of credit memos. Thoroughly investigate issues (shortages, damaged freight, carrier issues, etc) in order to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Initiate communication and take proactive steps to ensure resolution of discrepancy issues through coordination and interaction between the customer and the appropriate departments in order to maintain favorable customer relations.
- Research and prepare paperwork (proof of deliveries, credit memos, invoices, RMAs, debit memos, and discrepancy forms) as well as prepare daily discrepancy log and monthly reports and pivot charts.
- Cross train on all accounts in order to provide additional coverage for team members when needed.
- Collaborate with team members in order to ensure that the Departments daily duties are completed and customer issues are resolved.
- Coordinate with Quality Control to ensure ISO 9001 compliance and the execution of maintaining corrective action records and processes.
- Track and investigate outcomes, actions and improvements related to infractions and compliance.
- Proactively preserve the relationship between the National Sales Account Manager and the customer. Provide ongoing and effective communication to the National Sales Account Manager.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years previous customer service and account management experience required; inside sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communication abilities.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required; MAS-500 experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects while working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills while interacting with customers, both internal and external.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform research and analysis to prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Above average attention to detail and follow through.
- Inventory management and accounting skills helpful.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer