Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Experience: One to two years previous experience in warehouse and delivery driver positions preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in math and computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with other personnel concerning operation, safety and overall performance of equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with periodic consultation and direction.
- Good organization and attention to details.
- Ability to drive a forklift truck and delivery vehicle and maintain a current valid state drivers license and driving record.
- Proficient knowledge of transportation DOT regulations and procedures.
- Current drivers license and driving record in good standing required.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
- Ability to successfully complete required DOT drivers certification and successfully complete DOT physical and drug screen per DOT regulations.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising_0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X_ Required to operative motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer