JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
- Bachelors degree in related field; or equivalent practical experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 4+ years of experience in accounting, payroll and benefits administration
- Advanced computer skills to include data entry, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency and experience using web based HRMS applications for processing payroll, benefits enrollment, and timekeeping.
- Strong initiative with the ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within the organization and to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential and proprietary business information appropriately.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, be solution-oriented, and perform well under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to perform work accurately with a fierce attention to detail.
Licenses/Certifications: CPP or FPC payroll certification preferred.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job