JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant sales, marketing, or print operations experience required, including at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering sales tools and content that deliver revenue through integrated programs.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and analyze market and competitive research.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent people and management skills while interacting with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams as well as third parties.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making.
- Ability to:
- Effectively present information to all levels of management.
- Evaluate business issues and resolve problems.
- Effectively interact with internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining productive relationships while representing the mission of Envision.
- Demonstrate leadership ability by motivating team to continually meet and exceed established goals.
- Work in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and navigate between strategy and execution.
- Must be able to travel as needed to impact sales and further business opportunities.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 3
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 1
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer